Our activities are performed in the vicinity of local communities. Thus, it contributes to both positive and negative impacts on communities. We can’t deny negative impact that our company has on local communities but we strive to mitigate the negative impacts and maximize the positive ones. We believe that our presence should be beneficial for both local communities and those in our neighborhood. Our credo is " companies’ success depends on meeting the needs and expectations of society". Therefore, our business is responsible for economic and social development. We contribute to communities as follows:
- Supplier: we purchase raw materials and chips from suppliers either in Iran or abroad.
- Government: We pay tolls and taxes
- Employees: We employ 270 people across Iran. Each employee has a good salary and insurance at the advent of entering the company.
- Charity organization: We aid in different organizations.
- Entrepreneurs: We share our knowledge and experiences with entrepreneurs and help them manage their business.
- Local communities: Our power plant not only supplies electricity for the company but also delivers a large magnitude of electricity to local communities in the neighborhood of the company. Our refinery unit refines the wastewater and utilizes it for the green space and also transfer the remaining reclaimed water to the regions in the vicinity of our company. We work hard to build relationship with communities. Our research programs are mentioned as follows: